Recently I’ve developed a bit of an infatuation with nail wraps. I can’t get over how easy they are to apply and that they need zero dry time!! This couldn’t thrill me more, considering that I mess up my freshly done manicure almost immediately after having them done.
Nail wraps also come in a variety of colors and prints to choose from that regular nail polishesdon’t offer. The response I get from my girlfriends seems to be an expression of imminent defeat. I can assure you that you will master this right away and have perfect nails for up to 2 weeks.
Here we go!
1. Start with clean nails. Remove dirt and oils from nail beds with a swipe of a cotton ball soaked in rubbing alcohol.
2. Select the decal that best fits your nail. You can trim the edges if necessary.
3. Remove backing and settle the decal on your nail, lining up with the cuticle.
4. Once in place firmly press onto all areas of the nail.
5. File along the edge of your nail to sever the excess.
6. Once excess is detached you can gently file away any rough edges. And repeat.
I like to mix match colors and prints for an edgy fun look. Be bold and make a statement!