When it comes to moisturizer’s I’m pretty picky. Non-greasy, long lasting, and delicious smelling creams are my go-to. Especially during winter when my hands and body are the most dry, I try to keep them as silky and soft as I can. Here is a list of my favorite creams that quench the thirst of our skin.
1. J.R. Watkins Naturals (CVS)
2. Nourish Shea Butter Hand Cream ( Trader Joe’s)
3. Warm Vanilla Sugar (Bath & Body Works)
4. Burt’s Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Crème (CVS)
5. SHIKAI All Natural Hand & Body Lotion , Gardenia (Whole Foods)
Photographed by Jennifer Biswas