In case you didn’t know, yesterday was the first official day of fall! That’s right, it’s the season for pumpkin everything! So in honor, here is a recipe for the most delicious gluten-free pumpkin flavored macaroons. Super easy to make and everyone will go crazy for them, I promise! Goes great with tea or coffee, or makes a for a great snack.
- Pumpkin-Coconut Macaroons (12 pieces)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup crushed organic pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened organic shredded coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat your oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and set it aside. Then mix the egg white and sugar together. Whisk it super fast for about a minute. 3. Next, Mix in the rest of the ingredients. 4. Roll the dough into tablespoon-sized balls using your hands and place them on the baking sheet. 5. Shape into little balls and bake them for about 10 minutes or until golden brown on the edges. 6. Let it cool down. Finally Remove from the pan and enjoy!
Recipe by Jennifer Biswas