I’ve got news for you, it’s time to ditch the traditional way of drying your hair. Most of us use a standard towel to dry our hair after showering, but this ordinary method can lead to over-drying your hair and leave you with crazy and unmanageable frizz. It also takes away a lot of the moisture you give to your hair during your showers. No thanks!! The solution to this is simple. Just use a plain cotton t-shirt!
This trick works for all hair types but is especially great for all you curly-haired ladies who have thick untamable hair. This t-shirt method will help dry your hair without upsetting the natural pattern of your curls, and ultimately, you’re hair will be left oh so soft and frizz free.
Here’s how to wrap and dry your hair with a t-shirt.
1. After showering, gently wring out any excess water from your hair.
2. Bend your body at your waist and flip your hair over.
3.Pull all your hair through the opening of a T-shirt so that the opening stretches around your hairline.
4. Twist the Tee so it looks like a turban style all the way to the end and then tuck it into the opening at the nape of your neck.
5. You can leave it on for about 15 minutes.
6. After you undo it, feel free to put a product of your choice. You can also put the product into your before wrapping it as well. Try it both ways and see what works best for you.
Try this trick the next time you wash your hair. We would love to hear about your experience!