This post is sponsored by Universal Pictures’ Fifty Shades Darker.
If you’ve seen the trailer for Fifty Shades Darker then you’re probably just as obsessed as we are with Anastasia’s look from the infamous Masquerade Ball! Everything from her gorgeous sleek silver gown to her feather caplet makes us swoon. This look can and should be recreated for Valentine’s Day, prom or even the next wedding you attend. I loved it so much that I recreated it for the Fifty Shades Darker premiere! Pucker & Pout scoured high and low to compile everything you need to look as ravishing as Ana.
JACKET & CLUTCH
- Via Spiga- Tiara Heeled Sandal
- Nasty Gal Take the Strap Metallic Heel – Gold
- STEVE MADDEN -CLEARER
- STEVE MADDEN- FANTASIA
- Missing in Action Lace Bodysuit
- Gold Leaf Mesh Lingerie Set
- MARC JACOBS- SAFETY PIN LAYERED CHAIN STUDS
- REBECCA MINKOFF- DRAMA DOUBLE HOOP EARRING
You can also get a better look at Ana’s ensemble from the masquerade ball with this VR 360 experience by clicking HERE!
Don’t forget to catch Fifty shades Darker in theatres tomorrow February 10th.