I’m the kind of person who suffers from intense sugar cravings all day long. My usual go to has been chocolate coconut milk ice cream or whatever gluten free cookies are living in my pantry. And the amount of sugar I’m consuming is neither good for my body or skin. Let’s not forget the sugar crash which follows which then leads to more sugar consumption. smh. That’s why I decided to make better choices starting with a simple snack I like to make ahead of time, Beauty Bliss Bites.
I recently discovered the Pearl Butter Beauty Butter that’s made from organic raw coconut, pearl, and organic pitaya. The colors of the Pearl Butter was what originally attracted to me this product. I kept seeing these delectable mermaid treats all over Instagram and I needed it! This particular Beauty Butter has great benefits too like anti-aging, collagen boosting and promotes a healthy glow. Also, it tastes pretty darn good too! The product states “giving you the ultimate lit-from-within glow.” SOLD!
So, I gave it a try and whipped up my own original recipe for this delicious Pearl Butter, coconut, and strawberry bliss bites. These pink snowballs are creamy, low in sugar, contains healthy fats and you can make it in 10 minutes! They leave you completely satisfied and a huge plus, they make your skin glow! That’s right, I’m eating my way to beautiful skin. And now you can too with this recipe.
BEAUTY BLISS BITES
-VEGAN AND GLUTEN FREE-
- 2 1/2 cups shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup organic coconut cream
- 1/2 cup Pearl Butter Beauty Butter
- 1 1/2 TBSP coconut sugar
- 3 TBSP virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 cup freeze dried strawberries ( add more if desired)
- Splash of coconut water
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and process until mixed well and the mixture sticks together. Then form into 1 inch or bite size balls.
- Finally, lightly roll these in coconut shreds until nicely coated and then let it chill on wax paper for at least 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Thaw for about 5 minutes before serving.
- This recipe makes about 20-24 balls.
- I like to make double the recipe and keep them in the fridge or freezer for a quick snack or dessert.
- If Stored in the fridge it can be good for up to 2-3 weeks