This is a black sheet mask infused with Korean charcoal to help detoxify and reduce the appearance of pores. It’s also great for oiliness, acne, and blemishes
Here is a little DIY product for those of you who like to experiment.
What you will need:
- 1 tsp bentonite clay (I like to use Aztec Clay)
- 1 tsp activated charcoal powder
- 2 tsp water or apple cider vinegar ( feel free to add more for right consistency)
- 1 glass or ceramic bowl
- In a small size bowl add your water or apple cider vinegar.
- Then add the bentonite clay or Aztec clay to the water and stir well. The bentonite clay may get clumpy so you should keep stirring until the mixture is pretty smooth.
- Next, add the charcoal powder and mix well.
- Start by applying the mask to your face and neck and leave on for at least 10-15 minutes, or until the mask is dry.
- Rinse off and then gently pat dry. If the mask is too hard to remove feel free to grab a soft and wet cloth to remove the mask gently.
- Make sure to use a really good moisturizer after as the mask may dry your skin a bit. You can use the mask 1-2 times a week for clear and healthy skin.